Monday 10 February 2014

Super Dungeon Explore! - ARENA


Quick post - I'm probably playing catch up as I think this was announced last year o_0...  But I note that Soda Pop has developed a rules variant for SDE called 'ARENA'

Effectively, this is a one on one battle in which both players get a single hero and small swarm of monsters to battle each other to the death! With players drawing up to 5 loot cards with which to equip their heroes and players having a choice of different spawn point types, you could see some interesting combos being developed...

Here's the PDF link: Super Dungeon Explore: ARENA



Whilst attending Templecon, Soda Pop also announced they'd been working on some new SDE game tiles, including this 24" x 24" preview...



I haven't played SDE for a while, so I look forward to challenging Pete and Olly to a game in the not to distant future...



Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...